- F. Calefato, F. Lanubile, N. Novielli, “How to Ask for Technical Help? Evidence-based Guidelines for Writing Questions on Stack Overflow“. To appear in Information and Software Technology
- F. Calefato, F. Lanubile, F. Maiorano, N. Novielli, “Sentiment Polarity Detection for Software Development“. Empirical Software Engineering (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10664-017-9546-9 Download the gold standard and tool [here]
- D. Gachechiladze, F. Lanubile, N. Novielli, A. Serebrenik “Anger and Its Direction in Collaborative Software Development.” In Proceedings of ICSE 2017, the IEEE/ACM 39th Interational Conference on Software Engineering: New Ideas and Emerging Results (NIER) Track , pp.11-14, 2017. Download the dataset [here]
- F. Calefato, F. Lanubile, N. Novielli, “EmoTxt: A Toolkit for Emotion Recognition from Text“. To appear in Proceedings of ACII 2017, the 7th International Conference on Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction. Download the tool [here]
- D. Girardi, F. Lanubile, N. Novielli, “Emotion Detection Using Noninvasive Low Cost Sensors“. To appear in Proceedings of ACII 2017, the 7th International Conference on Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction.
- M. V. Mäntylä, N. Novielli, F. Lanubile, M. Claes, M. Kuutila “Bootstrapping a Lexicon for Emotional Arousal in Software Engineering.” In Proceedings of MSR 2017, IEEE/ACM 14th International Conference on Mining Software Repositories , pp. 198-202, 2017. Download the lexicon [here]
- F. Calefato, F. Lanubile, N. Novielli “A Preliminary Analysis on the Effects of Propensity to Trust in Distributed Software Development.” In Proc. of ICGSE 2017, the IEEE 12th International Conference on Global Software Engineering , pp.56-60, 2017
- F. Ebert, F. Castor, N. Novielli, A. Serebrenik, “Confusion Detection in Code Reviews” To appear in Proceedings of the 33rd International Conference on Software Maintenance and Evolution – New Ideas and Emerging Results track (ICSME-NIER) 2017
- F. Calefato, G. Iaffaldano, F. Lanubile, A. Lategano, N. Novielli. “Mining Communication Data in a Music Community: A Preliminary Analysis.” In Proc. 3rd Int’l Workshop on Mining the Social Web (SOWEMINE’17), Rome, Italy, June, 5 2017
- F. Barbieri, V. Basile, D. Croce, M. Nissim, N. Novielli, V. Patti, Overview of the EVALITA 2016 SENTiment POLarity Classification Task. Proceedings of Third Italian Conference on Computational Linguistics (CLiC-it 2016) & Fifth Evaluation Campaign of Natural Language Processing and Speech Tools for Italian. Final Workshop (EVALITA 2016). Download the dataset [here]
- F. Calefato, F. Lanubile, N. Novielli, “Moving to Stack Overflow: Best-Answer Prediction in Legacy Developer Forums.” In Proc. 10th Int’l Symposium on Empirical Softw. Eng. and Measurement (ESEM’16), Ciudad Real, Spain, Sept. 8-9, 2016. Download the dataset [here]
- F. Calefato, F. Lanubile, “An Empirical Study on the Effects of Affective Trust on Successful Collaboration in Distributed Projects.” In Proc. 1st Int’l ICSE Workshop on Emotion Awareness in Software Engineering (SEmotion’16), Austin, TX, USA, May 17, 2016.
- N. Novielli, F. Calefato, F. Lanubile, G. Mininni, A. Taronna, The EmoQuest Project: Emotions in Q&A Sites”. In Proc. nternational Working Conference on Advanced Visual Interfaces (AVI 2016), Bari, Italy, June 2016.
- F. Calefato, F. Lanubile, “A Hub-and-Spoke Model for Tool Integration in Distributed Development.” In Proc. 11th 11th International Conference on Global Software Engineering (ICGSE’16), Orange County, CA, USA, Aug. 2-5, 2016.
- N. Novielli, F. Calefato, F. Lanubile, “The Challenges of Sentiment Detection in the Social Programmer Ecosystem” In Proc. 7th Int’l Workshop on Social Software Engineering (SSE’15), Sep. 1, 2015, Bergamo, Italy.
- P. Basile, V. Basile, M. Nissim, N. Novielli, “Deep Tweets: from Entity Linking to Sentiment Analysis” To appear in Proc. of the 2nd Italian Conference on Computational Linguistics (CLIC’15), Dec. 3-4, 2015, Trento, Italy. [Slides]