- Our paper “Sentiment Polarity Detection for Software Development“ accepted for presentation at the ICSE 2018 Journal first track. Download the gold standard and tool [here].
- SEmotion’18, the Third International Workshop on Emotion Awareness in Software Engineering. The workshop will be held at ICSE 2018 in Gothenburg, Sweden (May 27 – June 3). Follow us on Twitter.
- Emotion Modeling and Detection in Social Media and Online Interaction The symposium is part of the AISB 2018 Convention – 4th-6th April, 2018 – Liverpool, UK
- EVALITA 2018 – Evaluation campaign of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and speech tools for the Italian language, co-located with CLiC-it 2018, (Dec. 10-13) Turin, Italy. Follow us on Twitter
- Languages devices and communication strategies in digital communities – Bari, November 28th, 2017 – Department of Education, Psychology, and Communication (Start h. 10:00). Presentation of the main findings and ongoing research activities in the scope of the EmoQuest project.
- ACII 2017: our papers “Emotion Detection Using Noninvasive Low Cost Sensors” and “EmoTxt: A Toolkit for Emotion Recognition from Text“ accepted at ACII 2017, the 7th International Conference on Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction.
- SEmotion’17, the Second International Workshop on Emotion Awareness in Software Engineering. The workshop will be held at ICSE 2017 in Buenos Aires, Argentina (May 2017). Follow us on Twitter.
- ICSE 2017 – Our paper on “Anger and Its Direction in Collaborative Software Development.” accepted at the ICSE 2017 NIER Track (Acceptance rate: 16%). Download the dataset [here]
- MSR 2017 – Our paper “Bootstrapping a Lexicon for Emotional Arousal in Software Engineering.” accepted at MSR 2017. Download the lexicon [here]
- SATToSE 2017 – Our work on “Anger and Its Direction in Collaborative Software Development.” accepted for presentation at SATToSE, the Seminar Series on Advanced Techniques & Tools for Software Evolution. Its 10th edition will take place in Madrid (Spain) on 7–9 June 2017
- IGSE 2017 – Our paper on “A Preliminary Analysis on the Effects of Propensity to Trust in Distributed Software Development.” accepted at ICGSE 2017
- SENTIPOLC 2016 – SENTIment POLarity Classification task, in the scope of Evalita 2016, the 5th evaluation campaign of NLP and Speech Tools for Italian, colocated with CliC-It 2016 – Dec. 7, Napoli (Italy)
- SSE’16 – 8th International Workshop on Social Software Engineering, colocated with FSE 2016 – Nov. 14, Seattle (WA), USA.
- SEmotion’16, the First International Workshop on Emotion Awareness in Software Engineering. The workshop will be held at ICSE 2016 in Austin USA, the primer Software Engineering research conference, with typically more than 1000 attendants and high quality program. Follow us on Twitter!
- EmoQuest on Platinum ‘Aziende e Protagonisti – Speciale Ricerca & Innovazioni’ (Il Sole 24 ORE, July 2016) [ITA] [EN]
- EmoQuest at the Uniba Exhibition, Stati Generali dell’Università (5,6 and 7 November 2015) [Our poster]
- Seminar on ‘Affect, Creativity, and Humor: Computational Challenges’ (abstract: ITA , EN), dr. Alessandro Valitutti, University College Dublin
- Seminar on ‘How Social and Communication Channels Shape and Challenge a Participatory Culture in Software Development‘ (abstract: ITA , EN), Alexey Zagalsky , Computer Human Interaction & Software Engineering Lab – University of Victoria, Canada