We developed classifier tools and annotated datasets, which are listed in the following. All resources are publicly available for research purposes. Please, always include appropriate citation of research papers if you intend to use our resources for your own research.
- EmoTxt: a toolkit for emotion recognition from text, trained and tested on a gold standard of about 9K question, answers, and comments from online interactions [Tool][Paper]
- Senti4SD: a classifier specifically trained to support sentiment analysis in developers’ communication channels [Tool and Dataset] [Paper]
- Anger and Its Direction in Collaborative Software Development [Dataset] [Paper]
- SEA: A Lexicon for Emotional Arousal in Software Engineering. [Lexicon] [Paper]
- RESTful API to retrieve approx user reputation on Stack Overflow
- SENTIPOLC (SENTIment POLarity Classification) of Italian Tweets [Dataset] [Paper]
- Q&A Best-Answer Prediction Dataset (ESEM’16)