Daniela Girardi, Phd Student
Dipartimento di Informatica
University of Bari
via Orabona 4
Daniela Girardi is a Phd Student at University of Bari. She graduated in 2017 with full marks and honour, discussing a thesis entitled “Classification of valence and arousal levels using biometric sensors”.
- Affective Computing and its applications to Software Engineering
International Conferences and Workshop
- D. Girardi, N.Novielli, D. Fucci, F. Lanubile. “Recognizing Developers’ Emotions while Programming“. In Proceedings of the 42th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2020) July, 2020 – DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3377811.3380374
- N. Novielli, F. Calefato, D. Dongiovanni, D. Girardi, F. Lanubile. “Can We Use SE-specific Sentiment Analysis Tools in a Cross-Platform Setting?“. In Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Mining Software Repositories (MSR ’20), July 2020 – DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3379597.3387446
- D. Girardi, A. Ferrari, N. Novielli, P. Spoletini, D. Fucci, T. Huichapa. “The Way it Makes you Feel. Predicting Users’ Engagement during Interviews with Biofeedback and Supervised Learning“. In Proceedings of the 28th International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE’20), August 31 – September 4, 2020 – DOI: 10.1109/RE48521.2020.00016
- D. Fucci, D. Girardi, N. Novielli, L. Quaranta, F. Lanubile, “A Replication Study on Code Comprehension and Expertise using Lightweight Biometric Sensors“. In Proceedings of the 27th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Program Comprehension (ICPC 2019), May 25-26, 2019
- D. Girardi, F. Lanubile, N. Novielli, L. Quaranta, A. Serebrenik, “Towards Recognizing the Emotions of Developers Using Biometrics: The Design of a Field Study“. In Proceedings of the Fourth International Workshop on Emotion Awareness in Software Engineering (SEmotion 2019), May 28, 2019
- N. Novielli, D. Girardi, F. Lanubile, “A Benchmark Study on Sentiment Analysis for Software Engineering Research”. To appear in Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Mining Software Repositories (MSR ’18), 28-29 May, Gothenburg, Sweden.
- D. Girardi, F. Lanubile, N. Novielli, D. Fucci, “Sensing Developers’ Emotions: The Design of a Replicated Experiment”. To appear in Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Emotion Awareness in Software Engineering (SEmotion ’18), co-located with ICSE.
- D. Girardi, F. Lanubile, N. Novielli, “Emotion Detection Using Noninvasive Low Cost Sensors“. In Proceedings of ACII 2017, the 7th International Conference on Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction.